Visa & Residence Permit

Whether or not you need a visa and a residence permit depends on: your purpose of stay, the length of your stay and your nationality.

If you are going to study in the Netherlands as a foreign student you may need a visa (MVV) and/or a residence permit (VVR). Student visa and residence permit requests are taken care of by the Admissions Office (of LUC The Hague) before students leave their home countries.

The deadlines for receipt of all documents necessary to apply for a visa and/or residence permit are:

·         1 June for programmes starting in September

·         1 December for programmes starting in February

Applying for a visa can take up to at least 8 weeks. LUC the Hague will take care of your MVV/VVR application once you have accepted our offer and handed in the required documents.

For more information and which documents are required please check the web page:
How to obtain a visa residence permit


Last Modified: 08-09-2015